HEY! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Why join us?
We offer competitive salary, competitive career development and comfortable working environment.
As a multicultural company, we respect everyone’s value. We respect human rights and will not discriminate against anyone based on nationality, race, gender, age, educational background, religion, sexual orientation, physical handicap, or anything else not related to desire, hard work and talent. Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities) includes Tree Planting activities, Teenage Ambassador and Scholarships for University students.
Scope of Responsibilities :
Line Manager main tasks are to manage daily operation line smoothly with minimum problem, apply efficient manpower management, and manpower cost, ensure staff serving customers and increase customer service staff time to time, ensure all department at each Line achieve the target, and manage the shrinkage.
- Minimum Graduate University at any major
- At Least 3 years experience in department store as Store Manage Level
- Excellent english language skill
- Strong leadership, analytical Thinking attention to detail, deadline oriented, should have a confident manner, must be helpful and polite
Dark Store Leader responsibilities include produce sales by providing online point-of-purchase and campaign management services. Get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity, and price
- Driving & Develop the sales performance of the Cloud / Dark Store
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer shopping trends to support assortment selection and identify assortment gaps
- Working closely with MD Team, Store teams, Community Worker in order to ensure smooth order fulfillment
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department
- Good to have: Warehouse/Fulfillment experience in supermarket, hypermarket, convenience stores; Experience in managing fresh food products – vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, dairy, etc; Experience in design aspects of warehouse – Knowledge in facility and maintenance aspects of a warehouse.Proven working experience in Dark store / Warehouse Management Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of experience managing Warehouse operations.
- 2+ years of people management experience and managing warehouse operations teams.
- Familiar with warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Ability to roll up sleeves to be curious of every customer’s needs and reflect them to our operating model.
- Self-starter, independent learner to find solutions, ambitious and highly motivated who can work in a very volatile, uncertain, and complex environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Selling and Sales Improvement
- Ensure Visual and Ambiance Operational Area going Well
- Pressing The Loss
- Directing and Developing Team
- Ensuring Stock Merchandise Accordance With The Set Target
- Make Routine Sales Report and Communicate to merchandise division and Supplier (consignment)
- Provide Better Service to Customer
- Support Overall Store or Others Division
- Minimum Senior High School (experienced)
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Retail, preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent
- Discipline, self-motivated, proactive, service orientation, leadership, willing to learn new things, target and deadline oriented, communicative, able to work under pressure
- Placement AEON STORE JGC
- Create monthly creative design & concept for catalog & other promotion collaterals.
- Brief MD& Collect image/picture & price for product on catalogs.
- Coordinate with 3rd party to produce promo collateral & make sure it arrives on time to each store.
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
- Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
- Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
- Monitoring costs and working within budget.
- Regularly monitor the presence of VMs in stores, both owned by AEON and owned by suppliers
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience working with information technologies, database administrator application development
- Experience in Query, Data Analysis
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of database syntax
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Purchasing or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Purchasing, Networking for Good Suppliers, office Application, problem-solving, negotiation skills, task management
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, can work independently or as a team, understandable with supply chain management.
- Having experience in product quality standards and handling, experience in supplier process
- Willing to work Shifting scheduled
- Willing to be placed in any branch
- Strong oral & written communication skills with customers
- Good Leadership, Good personality, Discipline, Self motivated, Proactive, Service Orientation, Willing To Learn New Things, Communicative, Able to work under preasure.
- Minimum 2 Years Experiences in Retail, Restaurant Or Hotel. Preferably in meat department
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or current position as Senior Level in Retail Business
- Answering product related questions, taking orders, selecting, weighing, pricing and wrapping
- Serving customers with timely coordination and processing of orders
- Raw meat preparation, packing, storage and inventory replenishment
- Counter presentation & product merchandising
- Maintaining an organized, clean and safe working environment
- Maintains a clean and safe work-space environment
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene & appearance
- Assist with meat deliveries (loading, unloading, auditing/signing for orders received)
- Effectively manage and complete all aspects of key responsibilities
- Adheres to company dress code
- Endure medium to high levels of physical exertion (standing, bending, lifting, etc.)
- Equipment operation (weigh scales, meat slicers, pallet jack, loading dock, etc.)
- Preform other duties and assignments as directed
- Responsible to Receiving process, Transfer & Return and Delivery Material handling.
- To ensure loading bay is in good condition in terms of cleanliness, safety of either merchandise, employee and all parties using loading bay.
- Verification is responsible to ensure the book value of all the merchandise transacted at MMD is accurately reflected inside stores inventory.
- Ensure all documents are well kept and filling according to standard procedures.
- All documents, either hard copy or in Profit System are up dated accordingly and no pending process. All transactions are recorded accurately following the month of the transaction took place and to be reflected accurately in the monthly Merchandising Report.
- Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Supply chain management, distribution management, time management, problem solving, negotiation skill, Microsoft Office Application (advance in excel), Well Organize, dealing with supplier, Leadership, Analytical Thinking, Communication Skill, Coaching, People Management
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Willing working shifting schedule.
- Willing to be placed in any Branch.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portofolio of published articles and Video (please input the link of the portfolio on the CV)
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Excellent writing and editing, skills in Indonesia and English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Basic in marketing, english, Journalism or relevant field.
- Create Content Video from fliming to editing.
- Prepare well-structured draft using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keybord research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote and upload content on social networks, Website and all EC Channel also monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify customers needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Update our websites, youtube Channel, Social Media as needed.
AEON believes that making continued contributions to social reforms, progress, and prosperity as well as improvements the regional society’s economy, livelihood, and culture will lead to expansion of the company’s business and strengthened basis for existence as a company. Therefore, we aim to continue achieving growth by cooperating with each other to improve the life and work satisfaction of AEON People, who are the ones supporting these contributions and improvements.
AEON consistently shares its basic philosophy and bravely take on challenges to achieve reforms. Employee and management shall engage in honest and sincere conduct that squarely puts “Customer First” in the name of “pursuing peace, respecting humanity, and contributing to local communities, always with the customer’s point of view as its core.”
AEON beliefs in the diverse and infinite potential for human capacity to improve, and find meaning and satisfaction at work by flexibly and actively developing their capacities. At the same time strive to cultivate a workplace culture in which AEON People accept each other and achieve harmony among community life, home life, and work life.
PT. AEON Indonesia was established in 2012 and is a subsidiary of AEON Co. Ltd., the largest retail group in Asia. First established in 1758, AEON today has grown into a comprehensive Group encompassing over 250 companies and business entities in 12 business segments including retail, financial services, shopping center development and services operating in 14 countries, headquartered in Japan, China and Malaysia. AEON is growing through internal expansion and strategic tie-ups that add new services, synergy and sales. At all times, in every market, AEON’s activities are guided by its unchanging ‘Customer First’ philosophy, practicing “glocal management”, which means that management must meet both global quality standards and at the same time remain rotted in local communities. Its aim is to surpass expectations by combining excellent products with unique personal services that enhance the shopping experience to make customers smile every time they shop. In line with our aggressive expansion plan, we are seeking for new talents to come on board as part of our family.